With spring right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about getting your kids back outside to play and let some of that pent up energy out. Winter can be long – especially for parents with rambunctious kiddos. Thankfully, spring signals the time of year when the TV is turned off and your kids are finally able to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine and yard. As many parents can attest to, a playhouse, swing set, or fort is one of the best investments ever made. Not only will these structures keep your kids busy, but they can also have a huge impact on the development of your children. Yet another benefit to purchasing a children’s playhouse this spring? You will be able to use your tax return! If you are like many people, you’ve already filed your taxes and now are just waiting patiently for the refund to show up.
Before taking the plunge, we thought it would be helpful to take a look at some of the main benefits of playhouses for kids. So, here are just a few of the benefits you will find when investing in a playset for your kids this spring:
- Stronger bones and muscles. All the sliding, crawling, and climbing your kids will do on their new playset will actually do wonders for them physically. The muscles in their legs, hands, and back will get stronger and will aid in overall bone health and growth.
- Keeps them healthy. Kids need a lot of exercise, especially as they are still developing. Engaging in outdoor activity, like playing on a playset, is a great way to keep them healthy and active. This will also help fight child obesity and presents kids with a fun and beneficial alternative to sitting around the house watching TV.
- Promotes coordination. The different elements and functions of a playhouse are a great way to stimulate kids and help them learn how to use their hands and legs together, in a natural way.
- A good night’s rest. When your kids play all day long in the playhouse, they are far more likely to be tuckered out and sleep deeply. Sleep plays a critical role in the harmonious development of your kids, and sleep is one of the factors that aids in their physical and mental development.
- Better social skills. Having a playhouse installed in the backyard will give your kids the chance to make new friends and develop their social skills. The friendships that are formed on the playground or playhouse are crucial to their overall development and will lay the groundwork for happy, healthy relationships as your children grow up.
- Teaches responsibility. Playhouses and playsets are an excellent tool to teach your kids about responsibility. They have to learn to play responsibility and look out for others, while also following the rules you have made for the play areas.
Playhouses are something every young kid should have in their backyard, as they will be instrumental to their upbringing and provide a great space for exercise, creativity, and imagination. Be sure and check out our playset selection today and use that tax return to make your kids light up with anticipation! We offer a wide selection of playsets, allowing you and your kiddos to choose the one that best fits your needs – and budget.